Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

I know that this is not January 1st and all but I just signed up for the 2010 Author Debut Challenge hosted by the amazing Kristi AKA The Story Siren . You can find out more information HERE. The goal is to read 12 books by new author's who are debuting this year. I have challenged myself to read 30 (maybe 50 books) this year. Here is my list so far (I will be changing this when I learn of more books I want to read!):

1. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
2. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
3. Sea by Heidi Kling
5. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
10. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
11. Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
12. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
13. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
15. A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner

2 comments:

  1. thanks for joining the challenge! you have a great list! i think it's going to be a lot of fun! hope you enjoy all of your books! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS