Saturday, January 02, 2010

Mortal Instruments News

There are a few news postings for The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare:

1. If you don't know yet, The Mortal Instruments are going to be adapted into movies. I'm not sure about you, but I'm very happy about this. I can't wait to see City of Bones. I know this is way, way to early to have such expectations but I loved the books. Ive been hearing a lot of things that surround Twilight. A lot of people say that Clary is like Bella and that the movies will be bad or something. Other strongly disagrees. Some people even say that the series is so terrible it shouldn't be made into a movie. Me, personally, I loved the books and I want to see the movie. Many people are also wondering if this series will lead us to a Twilighty franchise. So, what do you all think? For more information about the movies click HERE and HERE.

2. The Mortal Instruments books are going to be adapted into graphic novels. I'm not much of a comic book girl but I will read the good ones. As for these? I'm defiantly reading them. The books are great and they defiantly have everything needed for good comic books. Click HERE for more information.

3. There is an excerpt for the first Infernal Devices book The Clockwork Angel on Cassandra Clare's site. From what I know the series is set before the Mortal Instruments. It is in 19th Century London about a 16 year old girl named Tess Gray on her quest to find her brother. It's like a prequel. I'm very excited for this book to come out and it sounds just as good as the Mortal Instruments. Click HERE for the excerpt and HERE to go to the Infernal Devices site. The book is set to be relaased September 7, 2010. So long away!

4. Speaking of the Mortal Instrumetns, again, the fourth book City of Fallen Angles will come out on March 2010. It's really far away and I guess it's a good thing. I guess. For one thing, I'm totally wanting to read the book but I'm scared too: is this going to be a VERY VERY good book like City of Glass? Or will it be the WORST thing in the world? Guess I'll have to wait and find out!


So now, I ask you WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 comment:

  1. I think the fourth book- city of fallen angels would come out on march 2011 though I'm not certain about the date :) But I'm really excited to read about Jace and Clary!! ^^ hmmm about the movie... I'm pretty excited as well but I do hope that they won't screw it up like they did to some of the books...I hope they can find a cast that would fit the characters close enough to be believable ^^ thanks for you post, I really love it! Actually, I love everything about Mortal Instruments. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS