Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I loved this pic that Steph Bowe posted on her "Happy Valentine's Day" Post!


I loved The Notebook:
sorrydogvalentine.jpg image by findstuff22
vals4.jpg Happy Valentine's Day03 image by kolive916
Holding_hands_by_homarte-1.jpg Lovely image by MrHenryVanity
love.jpg image by FindStuff2
love.gif love image by brissa9
i-love-you.gif image by glittergn
So what are you going to do for Valentine's Day? Are you going to watch the movie? Go on a date?

As for me, I'm going to stay home, eat chocolates and watch a lot of movies. I'm watching Pride and Prejudice at the moment.

*All pictures belong to their rightful owners!

2 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Valentine's Day! I'm going to be pampering my hubby :)what are you going to do? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS