Saturday, February 20, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


I’m so happy right now! I’ve received my first ever blog award from Christina T of Reading Extensively .Thanks so much Christina!

The rules are:
• Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

• Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

• Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I would like to pass this award on to the following lovely blogs:
1.Aleksandra's Corner
2.Alaine at Queen of Happy Endings
3. Books At Midnight
4. Storywings
5. Steph Su Reads
6. I swim for oceans
7. Chrissy's World of Books
8. Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic
9.Rebecca's Book Blog
10.Cleverly Inked
11.Delightful Reviews
12.The Book Scout
13.Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My!
14.Flipping Pages For All Ages
15.A Good Addiction

A lot of these blogs are quiet noted already but I'm new to them and I feel they deserve this award!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing the love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!

    and thanks so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award... I'm also following you back from Friday Follows... I worked all weekend so I'm getting around late ...

    Have a great night..

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS