Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stand Alone Reading Challenge 2010


Storywings has a new challenge that I just couldn't stop myself from entering! It's called the 2010 Standalone Reading Challenge. The basic idea for the contest is to read at least 25 books that are STAND ALONE, meaning not a series, or so, from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.

Rules:
Well it's pretty simple, as long as it's stand alone it counts.
Re-reads are accepted
Books must be read in between 1/1/2010 and 31/12/2010

I think I'm going to challenge my self further in saying that I will not re-read any stand alone novels. They will either be 2010 releases or something! Hopefully, books by 2010 debut authors will count because I'm going to be doing a lot of reading for that challenge as well!

Click HERE for more information and to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for joining!!!

    i love your header by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS