Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Trailer Review Tuesday (3)

** March seems to be the month when all of the movies are coming out. I've only done two movies but I do want to see more!**

Alice in Wonderland

Synopsis:
When Alice tumbles down, down, down a rabbit-hole one hotsummer's afternoon in pursuit of a White Rabbit she finds herself in Wonderland. And there begin the fantastical adventures that will see herexperiencing extraordinary changes in size, swimming in a pool of her own tears and attending the very maddest of tea parties. For Wonderland is no ordinary place and the characters that populate it are quite unlike anybody young Alice has ever met before. In this imaginary land she encounters the savagely violent Queen, the Lachrymose Mock Turtle, the laconic Cheshire Cat and the hookah-smoking Caterpillar, each as surprising and outlandish as the next.
THE TRAILER:


Trailer Review:
The very famous classic movie is now, once again, being re-made and I think it's going to be better than ever. Personally, I love Johnny Depp and I think he is going to be great in this movie. The trailer it self tells me that it's going to be a fun, exciting and good movie!

Release Date: Friday, March 5, 2010


*****************************************************************
The Last Song

Synopsis:
Based on best-selling novelist Nicholas Sparks’ (“A Walk to Remember,” “The Notebook”) latest novel, "The Last Song" is set in a small Southern beach town where an estranged father (Greg Kinnear) gets a chance to spend the summer with his reluctant teenaged daughter (Miley Cyrus), who'd rather be home in New York. He tries to reconnect with her through the only thing they have in common—music—in a story of family, friendship, secrets and salvation, along with first loves and second chances.

THE TRAILER:

Trailer Review:
I haven't yet read the book but I am hoping to get a copy of it! I think just from the trailer and what I've heard about this book from my friends, it's going to be a great movie. One thing I do hope comes through is the fact that Miley Cyrus is in the movie as Ronnie. I don't hate her but I don't love her either. I have to admit that I think someone else would have made a better Ronnie. Since Nicolas Sparks wrote the movie AND her wrote the screenplay, I think this movie will be very close to the book! I can't wait to see this one! I know for one thing though : in almost all of Nicolas Spark's books, someone dies and I have a hunch at who it is but...

Release Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for Alice in Wonderland!! I haven't read Last Song yet, I know it's around here somewhere!! I usually don't watch NS movies before I read the book.

    It surprised me that ANOTHER one of his books is coming out movie-wise when Dear John just came out!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS