Thursday, March 18, 2010

Author Appreciation Week Post 4


So today I have:

Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Why I Like Their Writing:
Fairies, werewolves, vampires…and now Casters. Margaret and Kami have won my heart with their epic, wonderful story. Their characters are so strong, independent, and fun to read about and just great! Their plots are well written. Their style of writing is just their own and it really shows with their book. In a time (book market) where one type of supernatural creature rules, Kami and Margaret gracefully and powerfully bring out another creatures for all of us to love.

Books by Margaret and Kami:

Up Coming Releases:

Where to find them:

AND NOW:

Richelle Mead
Richelle2

Why I Like Her Writing:
With so many vampire books out at the time I first saw her books, I was really hesitant in reading them. But my friend assured me it was really good and not the typical vampire story. And boy was it not. Richelle was about to take a Romanian folklore and turn it into an Urban Fantasy book series that so many of us love. Her characters are fresh and funny and completely original. Completely hers. She knows how to write the right amount of action, romance and anything else and she knows where to put them so the story turns out good. She has enough mystery (suspense) , supernatural occurrences, and interesting content to keep me happy.

Books by Richelle:

She also has adult books out:


Up Coming Releases:

Where to Find Her:

1 comment:

  1. You have great taste! Lol. I posted about Kami, Margaret, and Richelle too for Author Appreciation Week. They definitely are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS