Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Three Laurens of the Book World

I was looking for books to read and I thought of the New York Times Best Seller list to look at. And then I read this post at Write.Worker.Mother.Wife and I thought, "This is so crazy!"

Alright, here it is:

5. SWEET LITTLE LIES, by Lauren Conrad
6. FALLEN, by Lauren Kate
7. BEFORE I FALL, by Lauren Oliver

And here's a few pointers:

1. All have the first name Lauren.
2. All have last names that can be first names ( I actually didn't believe Conrad could be one but I was proven wrong)
3. Two of the three have FALL in their title.
4. Two of the three are 2010 debut authors (Lauren Oliver and Lauren Conrad)
5. All three books have been released within the last five-six months, from December onward

So any comments?


1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS