Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bloggiesta Day 1 Review

Ok, so I know its Day 2 of Bloggiesta and all, but last night my internet was being very, very slow so I decided to not go on. That was a bad decision but I really had no choice because after a while online, the internet just stopped working.

Anyhoo, I'm going to post today update tonight! I didn't get in as much time as I had hoped yesterday (stupid internet) but I got some things done!

Start time: 11:00 AM
End time: 6:00 PM
Total time: 7-1.5 hour (breaks, lunch, showers, etc) = 6 1/2 hours!


Things I got done:
Works in Progress:
  • Started writing more reviews
  • Looked for books for "Waiting On" Wednesday post
Completed these Mini-Challenges:
  • Kim and Jackie at the Blog Improvement Project -- I set two goals: Long term- I want to make my blog better so more people will see it (viewers, followers) and write better reviews! Short Term- I plan on writing 9-11 reviews! As well as reading at least 5 books!
  • Cass at Bonjour Cass -- I visited more than 10 blogs and commented on them. I also became followers for some of them! 

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your accomplishments! I too have been having trouble with my internet-it makes it a little hard to fully participate.
    In spite of it all you have done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six and a half hours is awesome despite having internet problems! What a great list of accomplishments Kailia! Thanks for joining the Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS