Ok, so day 2 was much better (I love you internet!) and much, much more productive.
Start time: 2:00 PM and 10:00 PM
End time: 8:00 PM and 3:30 AM
Total time: 11 1/2-1.5 hour (breaks, lunch, showers, etc) = 11 hours!
Ok, so from 2 to 8, I did blog work. Then I began again at 10 and finished at 2! I did 11 hours of work???!!!
Things I got done:
- "Waiting On" Wednesday Post
- Wrote a review for Or Give Me Death
- Wrote a review for A Stitch in Time
- Wrote up "Its Monday! What are you reading?" post
- Must See Movies Post
- Writing more reviews
- Making Page Buttons (I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong!
- Starting guest posts
- Dear America: New Books!
- Jennifer at Girls Gone Reading -- Revised the Review Policy.
- Sarah at Puss Reboots -- made sure the RSS Feed was working properly!
- Pam from MotherReader -- posted a negative review..eesh, I hate those!
- Danielle at There’s a Book-- I made sure my Site Meter was working correctly!
I have finished all the mini-challenges!