Monday, June 14, 2010

Bloggiesta Day 3 Review


Ah, day three! I have to admit that day 2 was very, very productive with 11 hours! So today I will be finishing the last minute left overs. I will also be writing a lot of rainy day posts so I'm excited! 

Start time: 1:00 PM (5) and 9:30 PM
End time: 6:00 PM and 2:30 AM
Total time: 8.5 hours- 1.5 hours = 7 hours! 

Things I got done:
  • Dear America: New Books post
  • A few rainy day posts
  • A few more reviews!
  • Asked for an author interview! (this was my goal)
  • Wrote up a lot of review templates! 
  • Wrote up and saved author interview templates for the future! 
  • Wrote up the review for Little Miss Red, will be posted soon!
Works in Progress:

Challenges I completed:
Already finished all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS