Friday, June 11, 2010

Bloggiesta To-Do List & Starting Line

Bloggiesta is starting right now and running all weekend! Go sign up! There's still time!
*Write 9-11 reviews
*Clean up side bars
*Write posts for rainy days
* Organize, update, change Goodreads
*Update blogroll
*Update, organize challenge bars
*Make posts for It's Monday! for next week 
*Make posts for Waiting On Wednesday for next week
*Conduct some author interviews
*Update, organize Reviews, Interviews pages As I post reviews, I post them on the reviews page!
*Clean up, organize, make tabs
*Participate in at least 3 mini challenges 
*Make page buttons
So what are you going to do?

6 comments:

  1. A great list. I see some things I need to add to my own to-do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm like you...my list keeps changing and getting longer! It's ok. Being a stickler for "The List" can be limiting! Good luck with your goals.

    Hope you'll come back to check out my progress as the weekend goes on!

    ~Carin B. at A Little Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your list. I know what you mean about it growing all the time!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kailia -
    Great list. Good luck :)
    I am so bad at languages, so I am impressed you are learning at third.

    Shellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck..I hope that you're able to get a lot accomplished.

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to jump on this band wagon

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS