Thursday, June 10, 2010

CSN Stores and Upcoming Bookshelf Review

I have been hearing so much about CSN Stores so when I was contacted by Jamie from CSN Stores, I was very happy! CSN consists of over 200 stores, which means they sell pretty anything you're in the market for, including lighting, home decor, and housewares. They sell one thing that caught my attention, which is BOOKCASES! This site is AMAZING with great furniture. Check it out!

Since I am a book addict and addicted to buying new books, I am always in need of a place to put them. And I love bookcases so I can keep all my books in order and such.

So, look out for my review of one of these two AWESOME BOOKCASES:
4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage In Espresso      or       4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage in Cherry

So there you go!
And look forward to a giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS