Monday, June 14, 2010

The Huge TBR Read-a-thon begins!

Ok, so after spending 24.5 hours in Bloggiesta, I've got enough posts for this week to participate in The TBR Read-a-thon! So head over to Bookworming in the 21st Century, where Kristen is hosting this event!

When: Monday June 14th 8 am until Sunday, June 20th - midnight! Time zones may be different!
Where: Here! Or on your own blog.
What do I have to do?: Read, read read.

Ok, so I'm a big bookworm so my list is kinda big:
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland
Zan-Gah by Allan Richard Shickman
Zan-Gah and The Beautiful County by Allan Richard Shickman
Geek Charming by Robin Palmer (REVIEW)
Prom Nights From Hell by various authors
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Leigh Ann's Civil War : a novel by Ann Rinaldi
Broken Days by Ann Rinaldi (REVIEW)
The Blue Door by Ann Rinaldi (REVIEW)
The Second Bend In The River by Ann Rinaldi (REVIEW)

I have to do nothing but, read, read and read some more!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! There are some great reads on your list. I loved Twenty Boy Summer, The Dark Divine, Prom Nights from Hell and Scones and Sensibility! Thanks for joining me and hope you have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS