Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Huge TBR Read-a-thon Review

So this didn't go as wonderful as I had hoped it would go:

What I read:
  1. Geek Charming by Robin Palmer (REVIEW)
  2. Broken Days by Ann Rinaldi (REVIEW)
  3. The Blue Door by Ann Rinaldi (REVIEW)
  4. The Second Bend In The River by Ann Rinaldi (REVIEW)
  5. Dear America: Dreams in the Golden County, The Diary of Zipporah Feldman, a Jewish Immigrant Girl by Kathryn Lasky (review will be up later)
  6. Dear America: Survival In the Storm, The Dust Bowl Diary of Grace Edwards by Katelan Janke (Review will be up later!)
  7. Dear America: Standing in the Light, The Captive Diary of Catherine Carey Logan by Mary Pope Osborn (Review will be up later!)
What I didn't read:
  1. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  2. Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland
  3. Zan-Gah by Allan Richard Shickman
  4. Zan-Gah and The Beautiful County by Allan Richard Shickman
  5. Prom Nights From Hell by various authors
  6. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
  7. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  8. Leigh Ann's Civil War : a novel by Ann Rinaldi
So I ended up reading three more books that were not originally on the list. If you've believe it, I spent more than 20 hours reading all of these books. But I guess its not too bad concidering how busy I was this week, and I actually wrote up a few posts so yeah. I hope to read a lot more the next time. Thanks to Kristen for hosting this event!

3 comments:

  1. Not on the list, but you did way better than I am =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! Much better than I did! It was fun anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job! Looks like you were binging on some historical fiction - my second fave genre. :-D Hope you had lotsa fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS