Friday, June 18, 2010

New Blog Award:The Versatile Blogger

Ok, so I had a whole weeks worth of posts up but one I was not prepared for was this one:
I want to thank Missy from Missy's Reads and Reviews for this awesome award! You all should go and check out her blog, it's really great! 
Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 Things:
1. I'm the middle kid in the family with an older sister and a younger brother.
2. I can fluently speak two languages (Hindi and English )and I'm learning my third one (French)!
3. I'm an absolute die hard romantic. Anything romantic, no matter how cheesy, I love it!
4. I want to be a lawyer but I am writing two books at the moment and hope to be published one day.
5. I love, love, love chocolate! 
6. I love to play soccer.

8 comments:

  1. aww thanks for the award! and im the middle kid to lol sucks huh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awesome blog! I love the background and all the sidebars! You are much more creative than I am!

    How cool that you know two languages fluently!!! And on your third?! Wowza? So what are the languages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! You made my day. I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for passing an award on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! I love your blog!

    I love to learn new languages, but I can't retain what I've learned which stinks!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award - Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cool that you can speak more than one language, that's something I'd like to accomplish. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS