The Summer Beach Reads Challenge is hosted by the following bloggers:
Jessica @ A Fanatic's Book Blog (my Affiliate)
Raila @ Books Out of the Bookshelves (my affiliate)
Time: July 1, 2010 - August 31, 2010
Levels: Remember swim classes? Thus our Reading Challenge levels!
- Tadpole - Read 4 books in this challenge
- Minnow - Read 8 books in this challenge
- Dolphin - Read 12 books in this challenge.
- Shark - Read 16+ books in this challenge!
- You do not have to select your books ahead of time. You can just pick and choose as you go if that works better for you! You can also use these books as crossovers to other challenges, so feel free to participate even if you're currently in another challenge. You may join anytime.
- If you're participating, please take the button at A Fanatic's Book Blog post and put it in your "Challenge" section or on your sidebar of your blog. That way anyone else who wants to join can find their way here.
- To sign up, create an Introduction Post and link it to the Mr. Linky here.
- Prizes will be awarded through mini giveaways and contest throughout the challenge, and there will also have a bigger prize pack to be awarded at the end of the challenge.
- To get credit for the final giveaway you'll need to link your Intro Post to the Mr. Linky and link your reviews on the Welcome Post that will be put up July 1st on A Fanatic's Book Blog. You will receive one entry for your Intro Post, one for each review, and if you post your Wrap-Up post on the indicated day you'll receive an extra 5 entries!
Right now, I'm on the Tadpole level, with four books. I might change in the future but who knows? I don't really have a list of books, but I'll probably read what ever I have on my TBR for this week!