Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Award: The Versatile Blogger!

I've gotten yet another award! Thanks to Kt of The Book Obsession for this award and to Maidenveil of Musings of a Reader Happy




Here's how this award works:


1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


Here are my 7 things:
1. I was born in India 
2. I've lived on two continents (Asia, North America), 2 countries (India, US), 2 states (Georgia, South Carolina ) 
3. I am the middle child- an older sister, younger brother! 
4. I can speak Hindi and English fluently and I am learning French 
5. I am scared to death of oceans and lakes. 
6.  I want to travel the world one day!
7. I'm kinda short at 5'3''

Here are the 15 bloggers:
1. Kendra (and the others) @ Books Complete Me
4. Elie @ Ellz Readz 
7. Crystal @ My Reading Room 
8. Enna Isilee @ Squeaky Books 
13. Eleni @ La Femme Readers 
14. Tara and Amanda @ 25 Hour Books 
15. Marcie @ To Read or Not To Read 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much hun!!!! Congrats on your award :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing it on! :)

    P.S. I am scared of large bodies of water too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kailia. I appreciate the award. I never do the work associated with them b/c time is at a premium. I am flattered that you chose me. Steph
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! And, congratulations on getting it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! (So I'm so late responding! D:) I really appreciate it! I'm just getting around to posting about it cause I've been so freaking busy! Thanks again!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS