Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week

 

I debated and debated and I decided to enter Book Blogger Appreciation Week
Registering closes today so hurry up and enter!
The actual week is September 13th to 17th.

After much thought, I entered for the following:

Best Young Adult Book Blog
Here are my entries:

1. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott (Book Review)
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Book Review)
3. Interview with Lauren Oliver (Author Interview)
4. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Book Review)
5. Love It? Hate It? (Discussion Post)

Best New Book Blog
Here are my entries:

4. Love It? Hate It? (Discussion Post)
5. Teen Idol by Meg Cabot (book Review)

2 comments:

  1. Stopping on the hop. Lots of interesting books.
    I am trying to choose my next read. COme by and give me a hand, please. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS