Thursday, July 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: July 16-19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop
It's that time again! The great Book Blogger Hop is back! What is the Book Blogger Hop you ask? Here's a short overview from Crazy For Books, the host.

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all book bloggers and readers a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

This week's question:RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU DYING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE)?

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Ever since The Hunger Games and Catching Fire (which I finished in two days tops, both of them) I have been waiting for the third and final book of this great trilogy! 

So all you have to do is link your blog and hop around and visit other peoples blogs! It's a lot of fun and a great way to discover new blogs, bloggers and more!
So get hopping.

Click HERE to start hopping!

And if you leave your blog URL or a link, I'll make sure to visit your blog as well! It might take me some time, but I WILL VISIT YOUR BLOG!


P.S. I've got two contests going on! Click the Giveaways tab to enter!

18 comments:

  1. Just stopping by for the hop!!! Hope you are having a fun week so far!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the Book Blog Hop,

    I read both of those really fast too and Im dying for Mockingjay as well =0)

    I'm already a Follower!

    Happy Friday & Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    Larissa
    Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the hop!
    I've heard so much recently about Mockingjay...I really need to step up and read this series!

    http://freshofftheshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop..I'd love for you to stop in and check out my blog
    if you get a change {book and product reviews, giveaways, family stuff and more}.
    Have a wonderful weekend ♥
    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-hop-4_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from the Hop. Hope you have a great weekend!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kailia

    Thanks for following my blog! Nice to be here.

    Mockingjay is really on top of everyone's list of much awaited books. I'm guilty of this too. :D

    Cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday!! I'm a new follower!!

    http://inthehammockblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by via the hop. It seems a lot of people are waiting for Mockingjay.

    Here's my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by, love the look of your blog! I'm a new follower. My Friday Follow/Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya! Just hopping on by :) Looks like a bunch of us are waiting for Mockinjay. Suzanne is torturing us these last few weeks, lol.

    Would love it if you checked out our VLOG to see what new books we've received this week!

    Have a great weekend!
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've noticed a lot of people listing Mockingjay today. I haven't read any of those books yet - have no idea what they are about really!

    http://librarygirlreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping by to visit and follow! Mockingjay was my pick, too. I'm just desperate for the conclusion to this trilogy. :-)

    -Tiger

    http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm taking my hop later than usual this Friday. Happy weekend. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mockingjay was my pick for this week as well. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    I’m now following you. : ) I’ve also added you to our blog roll. : )Have a great weekend!

    Carole
    The Romance Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I can't wait for Mockingjay either, and I'm Team Gale too. Seems like most people are Team Peeta. I'm also a new follower. :)

    I hope that you have a chance to check out my hop and perhaps the interview I posted today with YA author Lesley Anne Cowan. She's stopping by to ask/answer questions from my readers all day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. all peapals salam. sadboy6622509.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS