Thursday, July 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: July 23-26, 2010

***At the home page, you might not be able to see the right sidebar, I have no idea why but I am trying to fix it!***
Book Blogger Hop

It's that time again! The great Book Blogger Hop is back! What is the Book Blogger Hop you ask? Here's a short overview from Crazy For Books, the host.

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all book bloggers and readers a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

This week's question: 
Tell us about the book you are currently reading!


I'm reading two books right now! First, Going Bovine by Libba Bray. Basically, all I know so far is that the main character Cameron finds out that he is going to die. Then Dulcie, a punk angel tells him he could live. That's as far as I've gotten! Now, I'm only on page 5 of Mistwoods by Leah Cypress, and so far a girl, Isabel, is a Shifter and she is promised to protect a prince. 

So all you have to do is link your blog and hop around and visit other peoples blogs! It's a lot of fun and a great way to discover new blogs, bloggers and more!
So get hopping.

Click HERE to start hopping!

And if you leave your blog URL or a link, I'll make sure to visit your blog as well! It might take me some time, but I WILL VISIT YOUR BLOG!

**************

or 


Question: How do you like this blog layout? Hate it or love it or simply don't care? TELL ME!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, Going Bovine rocks! Hope you're liking it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by! I'm a new follower.

    http://myviews49.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kailia!

    I'm already a follower, but I'm just dropping in to say hi! I love your layout by the way! The colors are so pretty!

    Can't wait to hear what you think of the books you're reading. I enjoyed Going Bovine, but I haven't read Mistwood yet.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

    I am curious to read your review on Going Bovine. I haven't read it yet because I keep reading mixed reviews. I have Mistwood in my TBR, but haven't gotten to it yet

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kailia!

    Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    I've been wanting to read Going Bovine. It's interesting... I'm looking forward to your review of it. :)

    I've read Mistwood and it's pretty good..mysteries abound. :D

    Happy Reading!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Stopping in from the Hop!

    I'm a new follower.

    I'm giving away *signed* copies of Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. Be sure to check it out!

    Happy Friday!

    Arena
    aka The Nerd's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the layout of your blog!! It has a fresh look about it!!! Already a follower!
    Just hopping by to say "hi" and hope that you are having a good weekend!!!

    Feel free to stop by my blog

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS