Thursday, July 29, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: July 30 - Aug 2, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

It's that time again! The great Book Blogger Hop is back! What is the Book Blogger Hop you ask? Here's a short overview from Crazy For Books, the host.


In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

This week's question:
Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?

Lauren Oliver. Her writing is just amazing! After reading Before I Fall I thought about this book for a long, long time. It was so well written and the characters were so realistic, I had a hard time believing she was a 2010 Debut Author! 

So all you have to do is link your blog and hop around and visit other peoples blogs! It's a lot of fun and a great way to discover new blogs, bloggers and more!
So get hopping.

Click HERE to start hopping!

And if you leave your blog URL or a link, I'll make sure to visit your blog as well! It might take me some time, but I WILL VISIT YOUR BLOG!

16 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the hop. I only read YA, but I have yet to check out Lauren Oliver. I'll have to soon.

    http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm also a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I love Lauren Oliver. I'm interested to see how she handles dystopia (something I normally don't like) in Delirium.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohh Lauren Oliver-Loved Before I fall! Can't believe she wasn't the first name that popped in my mind when I answered this question. This book in in my top 5 reads for the year. Looking so forward to the next one. New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I was just hopping by and it's disappointing to say that I still haven't read Before I Fall. Must read it.

    - Midnight Bloom
    http://midnightbloomreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

    I loved Before I Fall, too. I can hardly wait for Delirium!

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopping by! Lauren Oliver is one of my new favorite authors too! I absolutely loved Before I Fall.

    Katie
    http://misadventuresofateenagebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by for the hop!!!! I hope you are having a fun filled weekend!

    Feel free to stop by my place Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!

    I'm hopping by from the Book Hop!

    Lovely Blog you have!

    Before I Fall was a good book :) I can't wait to read Delirium!

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Reading!

    -Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already follow. Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend!

    Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Before I Fall. It was such an amazing book, especially for a debut novel.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I havn't read Before I Fall yet but it's on my TBR list. I really like your layout and header.

    Have a great Weekend!
    Jenni
    http://mortalsbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked Before I Fall too. It's definitely one of the "best for 2010" reads this year. By the way, your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am hopping by from the Book Hop! Great blog!! Come check mine out!

    www.just-one-more-chapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. And the HOP is still ON ... Sunday is when friends visit and offer tall glasses of sweet tea while sitting in the swing on the front porch. Except right now in Georgia we are in a heat-wave with over 100 degree tempertures. So come on inside in the AC and watch NASCAR with us.

    Let me warn you I am now a new stalker. I have to follow a fellow twifan.

    Greetings from Tresa via the HOP!
    http://snewo.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/book-hop-follow-my-blog-friday-2/

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS