Thursday, July 08, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: July 9-12, 2010


It's that time again! The great Book Blogger Hop is back! What is the Book Blogger Hop you ask? Here's a short overview from Crazy For Books, the host.

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all book bloggers and readers a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

This week's question: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!
I love Richelle Mead. Her Vampire Academy has everything I want in a good book : romance, danger, adventure, a great heroine and so much more. All of the books have made me want to read the next. She's got a great writing style that I enjoy reading. 

So all you have to do is link your blog and hop around and visit other peoples blogs! It's a lot of fun and a great way to discover new blogs, bloggers and more!
So get hopping.

Click HERE to start hopping!

And if you leave your blog URL or a link, I'll make sure to visit your blog as well!

7 comments:

  1. Great post!I haven't read any of the Vampire Academy books but they are definitely on my TBR list. (http://patriciasparticularity.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Richelle Mead as well, her VA series is one of my favorites. Like you, I'm excited for the movie but nervous since it's hard to live up to the book. I look forward to being a new follower!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! *waves* hopping over via hop. I love your blog :P Sure to stop over sometime soon again! HAve a lovely weekend!

    Take Care,
    Lisa (Badass Bookie)xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm visiting because of the blog hop. Great place!

    I'm a follower.

    I'll be hanging around awhile.

    VampAngel
    VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by the hop and the follow! Stop by The Wormhole and see what I have been reading! Have a great weekend and Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Just stopping by on the blog hop! Hop on by my blog and return the follow! www.novelthoughtsblog.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS