Monday, July 26, 2010

Entice by Carrie Jones Book Cover



Summary: Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. But that’s not quite how things have worked out. For starters, well, Nick is dead. Supposedly, he’s been taken to a mythic place for warriors known as Valhalla, so Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. But it’s taking time, and meanwhile a group of evil pixies is devastating Bedford, with more teens going missing every day. An all-out war seems imminent, and the good guys need all the warriors they can find. But how to get to Valhalla? And even if Zara and her friends discover the way, there’s that other small problem: Zara’s been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to go with her? Especially since she hasn’t just turned… She’s Astley’s queen.

Eleni of La Femme Readers actually posted this first on her blog!


I actually like this cover but I think they should have stuck to the glitter on the girl's face. But I do have to admit that this is one sexy cover. What do you think?


Does anyone know the actual release date? I've read of two dates but I'm not sure!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this to see what happens but I am not crazy about the cover. I loved the covers of the first two books. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover, I believe is cute :) , not sure when is the release date just check on amazon and the date is Dec. 7, 2010 :D

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS