Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, to share what books you received for review, purchased, or checked out from the library during the past week.

Won:
Dear Anjali by Melissa Glenn Haber
My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
Deception (Haunting Emma #1) by Lee Nichols 
Unfinished Business by Lee Kravitz
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman 
Silent Scream by Lynda La Plante 

Purchased:
Nothing!

From The Library:
Going Bovine by Libba Bray (reading)
Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange, #1) by Lesley Livingston
Darklight (Wondrous Strange, #2) by Lesley Livingston
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson (finished!) 
Captive (Need #2) by Carrie Jones
Fire (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, #2) by Kristin Cashore 
Silver Phoenix (Kingdom of Xia, #1) by Cindy Pon 
Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder (Read!)

For Review:
Nothing!


I'm going to write up a few reviews that I am so behind on tonight and tomorrow. Most will be posted ASAP! Since it's summer, my family seems to be having unexpected plans pop up everywhere on the calendar. 

1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS