Monday, July 05, 2010

News

I know I was MIA for about 4 days without any notice, and I'm very sorry about that! I went to Tennessee for the 4th of July weekend and I had a blast! I went to see The Smoky Mountains and Dollywood, which is an AMAZING amusement park to spend your whole day!

I rode this roller coaster 2 TIMES! It was the first thing I rode and the last thing and it was epic! Just look at this thing:

The Thunderhead:

There was a 100 Feet drop at 55.5 miles per hour. It may not seem like a lot, but when you drop down, IT IS TERRIFYINGLY AMAZING! 

Now I also saw the Smoky Mountains which were beautiful! 

Now, after much debate, I have decided to put this blog in The Book Blogger Appreciation Week. It's actually on September 13th through the 17th but the deadline to enter is July 7th, 2010. Tomorrow I'll post the 5 links to my blog!

I'll also be having a lot of book reviews coming up this week and I finish some books! I recently found out the the huge TBR Read-A-Thon is going to happen later this month, so I'll be entering that as well! 

I've got two contest going on: 


So, that's all for now! Oh, and I didn't do a In My Mailbox or It's Monday! What Are You Reading posts because I had no time! I'm also changing the blog around this week, so if you see anything is different or has changed, don't fret! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS