Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Mini Challenge Day 2: Book-Into-A-Movie

The wonderful Cynthia of A Blog About Nothing' is hosting a mini-challenge for the Read-A-Thon:

In the comments tell me the name of a book or series that you would love to see get made into a movie or a TV show and your cast choices for the main characters. You can even make a little mini post if you want and post pics/links, go to storycasting.com, or just tell me your choices in the comments, it's up to you. Just make sure you post on the comments the links or your answer and leave an email address so I can contact you!!


So for me, I chose The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare:

Jace: Alex Pettyfer 

I think he'd be perfect!

Clary: Emma Stone

She wouldn't be my first choice, but she still fits the description....kinda.....

Jocelyn Fray: Marcia Cross 

Luke Garroway: Shawn Christian 

Isabelle Lightwood: Taylor Cole

Alec Lightwood:Gaspard Ulliel 

Simon Lewis: Kristopher Turner

3 comments:

  1. I love City of Bones and I love your cast choices. Thanks so much for participating!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just having Alex Pettyfer as Jace is perfect! :D I love your cast.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS