Monday, July 05, 2010

Vampire Academy: The Movie?

I was reading Richelle Mead's blog when I came to THIS POST and I became beyond happy! Why? Because Vampire Academy has been optioned for a movie by Preger Entertainment! How exciting is that?
Here's the press release !!! 

Now I am happy for this series to be made into a movie BUT I am also a bit scared. This series is phenomenal and I love it. But, like a lot of you, I'm sure, you've had some disappointment when it comes to a book-made-in-to-a-movie. The plot is all wrong, the characters personalty doesn't match, bad actors/actress chosen to play the characters. The faults line goes on and on. 

But then there are the movies that are beyond good. They stick to the book plot, change the movie to make it even more amazing, the actors/actress deliver a great performance. 
So I'm really, really, excited for this movie to be made, but I don't want to be dissapointed. 
What about you? What do you think?


NewVA Frostbite SK BloodPromise120 

3 comments:

  1. I'll be super pissed if they cast half of the Twilight characters for this one just because they were already in Twilight and have the whole vampire thing down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always makes me nervous when they turn books into movies too. I haven't read this series yet, but I kinda wish Hollywood would leave books alone and come up with some original ideas. People should read the books! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS