Tuesday, August 03, 2010

200+ FOLLOWERS and BLOGOVERSAY!


So I come home from a great weekend at the beach to find that I have OVER 200 FOLLOWERS! I mean WHAT THE HELL?! I didn't know that it was possible but it was! 

I know I'm going to hold a contest for you 200 wonderful, wonderful people. I was in the process of thinking up a contest when I realized that I had 44 DAYS TILL MY 1ST BLOGOVERSARY!!!!!!

Now that PLUS 200+ followers is enough to celebrate right? 

So do you guys think you could wait a few more days so I can think up a contest that fits my budget since I don't work and I'm a poor high schooler? 

And a huge THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS! YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE! 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulatons on reaching 200+ followers!!! And I love the cat picture. It made me smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, congrats on 200+!! you totally deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's so exciting, isn't it???

    Happy Blogoversary too (a bit early, but still...)

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS