Friday, August 13, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: August 13-16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

It's that time again! The great Book Blogger Hop is back! What is the Book Blogger Hop you ask? Here's a short overview from Crazy For Books, the host.


In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

This week's question:
How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?



Shelf? Right, like there is such a thing. Currently I have over 100 on my shelf and a lot more under my bed, in my closet, and other various places! So I guess I have near 200 books?

So all you have to do is link your blog and hop around and visit other peoples blogs! It's a lot of fun and a great way to discover new blogs, bloggers and more!
So get hopping.

Click HERE to start hopping!

And if you leave your blog URL or a link, I'll make sure to visit your blog as well! It might take me some time, but I WILL VISIT YOUR BLOG!


*I do realize last time I didn't get to visit the blogs who visited mine but I will do that this time! I'm so sorry, something personal came up!*

27 comments:

  1. I like your post :-) I have several shelves, but the floor of my office seems to be made for stacking books.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kailia! I'm a new follower via the hop :)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Erika
    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kailia!

    Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    I can imagine the books are everywhere. :) That's a pretty and funny sight. Love it!

    Cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am a new follower! =) First off, let me start by saying that I adore your about me picture! What a cute puppy. I am a major dog lover, myself! =) And, ummm, wow. That is a lot of books! How will you ever get through them all?! How long did it take for your pile to accumulate to 200?

    -Bailey at IB Book Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hon! Just dropping in to say hi! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - just hoppin' by! Hope you have a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I found your blog through the Book Blogger Hop. I took a look around and thought that your blog is great! So I decided to follow you. Come check out my blog as well: http://johnsmithbooks.blogspot.com/

    Warmest regards,
    John Smith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,

    Found your blog from the hop and I am now a follower. Have a great weekend.
    bookbee
    http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday!!!--Stopping by from the hop! I'm a new follower!!!

    my tbr number is a little high right now, too--but to be fair, I'm also including all the classics and such that I'd like to read "someday." The actual pile on my desk is much smaller ;)

    (\__/)
    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

    Have a great weekend, and I hope you get to read some of your TBR, so you have a great excuse to add some more books.

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, blog hopping through : ) ! Happy Friday!
    Best,
    Kelsey
    And don’t forget to check out my site to see my weekly featured movie clip, special announcement, and my answer to this week’s Blog Hop’s question.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Just hopping by! Hope you have a great Friday!! Great site

    Come check my site out at www.just-one-more-chapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Just hoppin by. I'm a new follower! I love your blog! Very cute. I hope you can check out my blog sometime.

    -Elena
    elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello. Found you through the amazing book hop :)

    I am a new follower. Loving your blog :)

    Twisted

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

    aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Friday. Come see how many books I have on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm just hopping on by! My pile is just a little higher than yours, and I don't think I'll ever whittle it down!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, just stoppin by for the hop! I have a ton of books on my TBR pile, and own quite a few... Hello my name is Steph and I am a Book addict, But I must say I am not ashamed of that!
    http://thethoughtsofabookjunky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopping by! Have a great weekend! I'm Team Ash too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Kaila, just stopping by on the hop and follow. I too have books under the bed. I've even placed books in my truck when I've needed the space. Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey! Thanks for stoppin by. Happy Friday!
    -Elena

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just popped in to say hi. I am now following you and look forward to reading some great reviews! Have an awesome weekend! kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hopping through and am already a follower. My tbr is about the same as you and I always find more in random spots around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm following! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey! Hopping by your blog. I am already a follower
    Misha
    http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hopping by :D

    http://www.sarahreck.com/blog

    I wish I had room under my bed for my TBR books. I ended up buying these awesome invisible bookshelf at B&N though. They make my room look pretty funky.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS