Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: August 27-30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop
It's that time again! The great Book Blogger Hop is back! What is the Book Blogger Hop you ask? Here's a short overview from Crazy For Books, the host.

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

This week's question:
Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?

Yes, I have one to be more organized and to get to my point. But this can be hard because sometimes I want to give a book half a point and I don't really have that on my system. It just a really great way to sum up how I feel about a book!

So all you have to do is link your blog and hop around and visit other peoples blogs! It's a lot of fun and a great way to discover new blogs, bloggers and more!
So get hopping.

Click HERE to start hopping!

And if you leave your blog URL or a link, I'll make sure to visit your blog as well! It might take me some time, but I WILL VISIT YOUR BLOG!

Oh and just to let you all know, I will be having a contest in.........19 days so stayed tuned for that! Maybe I can reach 250 followers by then? I'll post a contest preview soon! 

8 comments:

  1. Just hopping by to say hi!
    This week's question was my suggestion and I'm loving having a look around at everyone's answers. Come and see why I have decided not to use a rating system (yet!)

    Have a great weekend!

    Stephanie www.bestfriends-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by from the hop! Nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Stopping by via the hop! :) Your site not only looks wonderful, but it also has some really interesting books and news items! I'm a new follower.

    Here my entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through! Love the layout! I'm a new follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm a new follower from the hop! I love reading, chocolate and am an author as well!:) You have me WAY beat on the lanuages though! That is something I have always wanted to do but have never gotten around too, (unless you count pig latin or deciphering baby talk haha) Have a great day!
    Smiles!
    http://thedelusionaldiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This is my first hop :) Your blog has a lot going on! Im just going to browse a little, and you ll see my comments around!

    e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoping through :) how cut is your blog?! I love it! too cute. am now a follower! happy reading :D

    TheBookBluff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!
    Just hopping by!
    Lovely blog, am a new follower now :)

    brazilianbookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS