Sunday, August 29, 2010

Changes and Sneak Peek

Since I've got school tomorrow and some work I need to finish up, I won't be posting any of the reviews originally planned. I will try and post as much of the Dusk till Dawn Read-A-Thon challenges for Day 4 as I can! I'm surprised I even participated seeming as I have school going on!


And as promised here are some of the things that I will be giving away for my 1st Blogoversary Giveaway:
For USA only:
ARC of Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck 
the paperbackof EON by Alison Goodman
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (ARC)

For USA AND Canada:
Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel 
SIGNED Forget-Her-Nots bookmarks and postcards

For INTERNATIONAL 
signed copy of Jekel Loves Hyde 
$15 GC for Book Depository 

I've got more but that's all I'll post up! So are you interested? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS