Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon Day 3

So the challanges for last night:

1st: Elizabeth Isaacs asked us to describe or "show" you a special place for us, it can be real or imaginary!

I don't really have a place but I've always loved Narnia. And more than Narnia? I've loved Hogwarts. Both of these places is so large and mysterious and they sound so amazing! 



2nd: Then Melissa with Indiependent Books asked us to take a photo with an Indie book we are planning to read during the readathon:

I actually don't have this book but I've wanted to read it for a long time:

Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love

If you can possibly thirst for more mysterious metaphysical accounts of love, Trisha Telep has organized some of the greatest and most thrilling tales of paranormal paramours since The Eternal Kiss. She presents the acclaimed literary talent of thirteen unique authors, creating a collection of stories that will undoubtedly capture the imagination of every soul who dares to read them. Werewolves, ghosts, zombies, vampires, and fallen angels drive the plot of these riveting romances.

3rd: Mrs. DeRaps of DeRaps Reads asked us to pick a song that reminds us of our current read!:

I am now reading Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead and I love it so far. Even though I've only gotten a few pages in, I know that Rose misses Dimitri. And she's thinking of him!

1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS