Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon Day 4

Challenges for tonight:


1st: Jenny with Super Natural Snark says: Pick your perfect couple
If you could choose two characters from any two novels, who would you pick as your ideal couple and why? Note: these should be couples that are not already together in their current stories, but rather characters from different novels that you think might be cute together if it were possible!


I'm going with these:
1. Adrian from Vampire Academy and Gemma Doyle from her series! I love Adrian with Rose but we all know she really loves Dimitri. So I want Adrian to be happy! Gemma was the first person I could think up for him!


2. Sam from Before I Fall and Peeta from The Hunger Games! This is really random but I for some odd reason think they would actually go together! Sam is a great gal, though not in the beginning, and Peeta is...well, Peeta! They could really teach each other some things!


2nd:Courtney with Stiletto Storytime asked us to participate in her Dystopian Quote Contest! And I did!


3rd:Emily with It's Just Life As I Know It asked us to tell her what book(s) we've stayed up to read! She's giving away Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, which I have (signed too! I'll post my IMM tomorrow!) but I'll answer the question: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. I've talked about this book on and on, but it's REALLY good! I loved it! AND I'm going to be reading Spirit Bound all tonight, I will finish it by tomorrow. Richelle's writing is some of the best these days and I love The Vampire Academy Series. They're so addicting! 


And of course: ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER'S. I love, love, love, love that series and if you look at the state of my books, you can see that my love is true! 


4th:Danny with Bewitched Bookworms asked us to tell her who our favorite angel character is books! My answer? Patch from Hush, Hush. I LOVE HIM! Through this whole novel, I couldn't get a reading on him: was he the good guy or the bad guy? I love that he turned into a Guardian Angel for Nora. And he's super sexy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS