Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need your help!

Ok so recently, I signed up to participate in a challenge and I completely forgot what blog that challenge was on! I'm not even kidding, I'm completely blank on the name of the blog where I signed up!


So I need to know the name of the blog! Do you any of you know it? Well, here's what I remember about it:


1. There was more than one blog participating...maybe 3?
2. All you had to do was write a review and post it on a Mr. Linky
3. It was a challenge to see how many reviews we could get in the month of August or August-September! 


Thanks for all the help!

2 comments:

  1. The Ultimate Reviewers Challenge? I have the button on my blog if you wanna click it to go to one of the sites hosting.

    kimscarecrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Kim - The Ultimate Reviewers Challenge -
    here is the link: http://karensaddictions.blogspot.com/2010/08/ultimate-reviewers-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS