Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

Hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

I am so terrible at these! Why can’t I keep up? I’m not too sure about that. Usually, I’ll have an IMM post all set up and then I’ll forget to post it and there you go, no IMM posts for like two or three weeks!

Won:
Summer Boys by Hailey Abbott 
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin 
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitgerald 
The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot 
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
**Thanks Sara and Aimee** 
*I've got two copies of Sea Change...If my sister doesn't take it than I'll add it to my contest!*

Tuesday Tells It Slant by Christine Holly **Thanks Kristin**
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa**Thanks Luanne**
Minder by Kate Kaynak
** a signed book, T shirt and poster coming her way Plus stickers....Thanks June and Kate**
The Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chandda **Thanks Tina**
Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten**Thanks Chelsy and Sophie**


My sister won these books from various contest and since her books are added to my library, I thought I'd share them:

The Space Between Trees by Katie Williams (signed) 
Queen Pin A Memoir by Jemeker Thompson-Hariston and David Ritz
Bairley A Lady by Eileen Dreyer
The Blind Contessa’s New Machine by Carey Wallace

Purchased:
Nothing! I was going to get Shiver and Linger but then I remembered I won it so it would have been stupid!

From the Library:
Nothing! I miss the library! I’ve got school on Wednesday so I’m going to return everything from there.

For Review:
None that have come in!

I’ve still not received SHIVER and LINGER.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awesome mailbox!!!! Looks like you're going to have fun reading this week!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuuude that is a huge pile. Have fun deciding what to read next! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great reads there. Found you on the blog hop, hope you have a great week with those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! The Princess Diaries is the best of the series.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS