Sunday, August 01, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

Hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

Boy have I got a long list for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won:
Wicked Enchantment by Anya Bast
To Sin with a Scoundrel by Cara Elliott
Hidden Fire by Jo Davis
Warrior Ascended by Addison Fox
A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore
Montana Legacy by R.C. Ryan
Dark Stranger by Susan Sizemore


From Diana's (
BBook of Secrets) Got Books? Giveaway!
I also got these from Diana:


A Floral Notebook
A Set of 3 Colorful Pens
A Fabric Book Cover
Strawberry Lip Gloss
Raspberry Lip Gloss
A Soft Mini-Cooler


AND MORE:
Bring on the Night by Jeri Smith-Ready
Still The One by Robin Wells **Thanks Allison**
White Cat by Holly Black (ARC and SIGNED!!)**Thanks Kristen**
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin (ARC)**Thanks Kristen and Emily**
Fixing Delilah Hannaford by Sarah Ockler (ARC)  **Thanks Stephenie** 
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells (ARC) **Thanks Adrienne ** 
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare **Thanks Meghan**
The Simpering, North Dakota Literary Society by G.F. Skipworth **Thanks Nicole**
Dandelions in the Garden by Charlie Corutland (Signed!) **Thanks to Bitsy**

Purchased:
Nothing!

From The Library:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 
Mistwood by Leah Cypress 
Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher 
My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger  

In Blue-- I've read these, reviews coming up!

For Review:
The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory **Thanks Corrine**
**Corrine asked that I read and review this book**


Wow, what a list, I didn't even know it was that long until I wrote this up! Plus, I've won other giveaways but the books haven't come in so I won't list them until they do (this list includes both SHIVER and LINGER SIGNED!) 

So what's in your mailbox? 

1 comment:

  1. WHOA! Congrats on all your wins! Signed ARC of White Cat? Very cool!

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS