Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (9)


Hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren


Won:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (paperback edition)
First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer 
**Thanks to Jennifer**

The entire Change and Cherish Series by Jane Kirkpatrick:
**Thanks Brittanie**

Sand In My Eyes by Christine Lemmon (Signed) **Thanks Jennifer**
Pretty Little Liars (TV tie in) by Sara Shepard **Thanks Jackie**

My sister won these books from various contest and since her books are added to my library, I thought I'd share them:
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (signed) 
The Impostor's Daughter by Laurie Sandell 
Barely A Lady by Eileen Dreyer (2 copies) 

Purchased:
Nothing.

From the Library:
School Library: 
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick 

For Review:
None that have come in!


So what's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Hey! LIFE AS WE KNEW IT has been on my shelf for ages, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you won a ton of books. I absolutely adore The Hunger Games so I can't wait to see what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS