Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Non Blogging

I really hate not blogging but sometimes I just have to! With school and so much homework going on and being so tired all the time, I've got little time to blog! Has anyone had this happen to them? 

I've got two reviews (Hush, Hush and 13 R3asons Why) and two author interviews to post up! They should be up by Friday. Plus, I'm in the From Dusk till Dawn Read-A-Thon (when you say this out loud, it rhymes!) so I'll be posting some mini-challenges as well! 

So that's basically all I have to say! Oh and I think French this year might just kill me!

7 comments:

  1. I'm having to slow down my blogging because of school too! It's really frustrating. and I'd offer some comforting words about French, but je ne parle pas le francais...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope school calms down for you soon. Good luck in French - I wish I'd learned it in school.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww you'll be dying in French and I'll be dying in Hebrew & Spanish. those languages!
    hope it all goes well, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I TOTALLY know how you feel. This is happening to me right now too. Spanish is kicking my butt! Good luck hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having such a hard time keeping up with my blog lately! My kids will be starting school in a few days, and I am just up to my eyeballs in STUFF!
    I hear ya! I just keep plugging along and post whenever I'm able! Good luck with French!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This happens to me all of the time. I have to remind myself that I blog for fun, but my job and my family and my life are my priorities. When reading and blogging become a chore, I usually step back and take a breather, then come back refreshed. Good luck with school, I know it can be tough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep. I'd say that sounds normal. I've been hit and miss for the past two weeks and have felt really bad about it. Oh well. When you're busy, you're busy!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS