Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm Joining the From Dust till Dawn Read-A-Thon


So I wasn't thinking about joining this Read-A-Thon...but I'm addicted. So I thought why not? Plus my TBR pile is HUGE and growing so I really need some time to read and night seems to be perfect!  Since it hasn't begun yet, I think I still have time to enter it!

So here's an over view about this read a thon TAKEN FROM BOOK CRAZY :

The Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon will run from August 25th though August 29th between the hours of 8 PM till 8 AM - in whatever time zone your in!

During these hours I hope to have several blogs post little challenges

To Clarify:

DUH, I wrote the wrong date in the post originally The Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon is AUGUST 25th though AUGUST 29th!! (sorry...my bad!)

Please sleep, it's a 5 night event, including a Friday and Sat. night. (I plan on staying up till around 1ish each night, and maybe all night only once.

The Challenges will be available during day light hours, so - you can read at night and do the challenges during the light of day.

I decided on this time table so that I could try to catch all those teens before they head back to school.


So there you have it! Well, I can say thank you for the challenges during the day time. But she didn't really catch me BEFORE school started but oh well!


So go HERE to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. LOL sorry about it being school time - you know the kids around here dont start till September - so alas bad planning! :) Anyway good to see you joining in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS