Tuesday, August 10, 2010

YA Fantasy Showdown has Begun!

Picture
The first ever YA Fantasy Showdown begins today! I am so excited for this! I heard about this a while back but I didn't really post about it. So, for those of you who don't know what this is, here's an explanation: 


Bascially it's a battle between 32 characters from various YA Fantasy books like Graceling, The Mortal Instruments, The Hunger Games, Poison Study, The Dark Divine, just to name a few. There are equal number of girls and guys so it's very fair. There are sixteen battles to begin with and one from each sixteen will move on to the next round and so forth.


The final battle will be on August 23, 2010 so watch out for that. In the mean time, go HERE to vote, I know I'm voting. I really want to see who comes out on each of these battles! Who do you think will win? 


Again, go HERE to vote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS