Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Apology and News

Ok, so I haven't been blogging a lot lately. I haven't posted a IMM in like 3 weeks and I'm sure I've got close to 25-30 books that I can post about...yeah!


My main distraction? School! I was going to post an IMM last weekend BUT I ended up doing a project all weekend...on Sunday night BEFORE school, I went to bed at 3 A.M.! Yeah, at 3 A.M. before frekin' school the next day! I was beyond exhausted on Monday and therefore, I bought two bars of chocolate that the ROTC was selling for fundraising! Milk chocolate (YUM!) and Carmel and Chocolate (DOUBLE YUM!) and that still didn't help.


And life's been pretty hectic too! I'm MORE into writing my book that I've ever been before and that's party because of my AWESOME Creative Writing teacher. 


Oh and there's a whole bunch new news around the net:



  • Ally Condie's Matched film rights have been sold! HERE is the article! 



There's a lot more news! Check out Wasterpaper Prose's Tweet News to read about more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS