Friday, September 17, 2010

My 1st Blogoversary!



Well, yesterday on September 16, 2009 I began this blog! It’s my very first blogoversary. I cannot believe my blog is already one year old! When I first began this blog, I was so unsure of myself: what was I going to do? Was this a good idea? Would I fail at blogging?

I guess it’s safe to say that I haven’t failed at blogging! Of course I couldn’t be here if it wasn’t for these awesome bloggers whom I have grown to love:
Eleni of La Femme Readers—one of the nicest bloggers I know and she was my first ever blogger friend! Thank you Eleni for all your help and being so nice to me! 
Steph of Steph Sue Reads-- Steph blogs about books and authors but she also touches on all of those heavy topics and I love reading her thoughts! 
Kristi of The Story Siren—If you don't know The Story Siren, you need to go check out her blog. Kristi is one of the fist book blogs I found and was one of the two inspirations to me to begin this blog! 
There are sooo many other blogs out there that I could name but that would take forever! I love all the blogs I follow and all of them have helped me become a better blogger! 
Some great blogs I have found:
Parajunkee's View
PageTurnersBlog  
Sophistikatied Reviews 
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf 
Pure Imagination 
The Neverending Shelf 
Bookworming in the 21st Century
 Teens Read and Write 
The Hiding Spot 
A Good Addiction 
Bloody Bookaholic 
I Swim For Oceans 
Flipping Pages for All Ages 
My affiliates:
Raila-- The very awesome Brazilian girl whom I hope will help with my terrible Spanish! 
Jessica-- For all the help and being so nice! 
Anne of Potter Percy and I -- all our little chats and helping me with my WIP! 
Thanks girls for being so nice and helping me out! I hope to get to know you all better in the future!
And so many more of you that I can’t really name on here!
The Authors:
I want to thank all the wonderful authors who I have tweeted, e-mailed or talked to! Thanks for being so nice and considerate!
Special thanks to:
Steph Bowe
Sara J. Henry
Lauren Oliver
Julie Kagawa
Kate Cann
Jennifer Brown
Elizabeth Eulberg
Kimberly Derting
Anne Osterlund
Natasha Friend
You all are the best! Thanks so much for taking the time to let me interview you! You all have no idea how much I appreciated it!
Now for my very FIRST MOMENTS:
1.       September 16, 2009—I began my blog!
2.      June 1, 2010 I had 100 Followers: HERE.
3.      Before August 3,2010 I had more than 200 followers!
4.November 9, 2009 My first author interview: Steph Bowe  (who's book is now out in Australia!) 
5.      5. February 20, 2010 My very first blogger award: It was the One Lovely Blog Award from Christina T of Reading Extensively
6.      February 16, 2009 My 100th post: Was my Trailer Review Tuesday, a meme I don’t really participate in any more (I made that one up actually) 
7.      Stptember 26, 2009 My first comment: From Heather on my review of Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen: My favorite Dessen book is Keeping the Moon. My second favorite is Lock and Key! 
8.      I won my first contest: I don’t remember what blog it was at, it was so long ago! But I do remember that I won: Skinwalker by Faith Hunter and swag! The book was signed!
9.      September 19, 2009—My first ever review: If I Stay by Gayle Forman
10.   May 10, 2010 my first giveaway for Wind Warrior
11.    First Author Spotlight: Cynthia Roberts
12.   July 12, 2010 I participated in my very first cover re-make contest at Princess Bookie for Tell Me A Secret: See it HERE
13.   I participated in my first Bloggiesta
14.   This is my 445 post!

Now for my more personal touch:
1.       Around November, our house was finally finished being built so I moved into my new house! I think I was more excited than my mom, dad, brother and sister combined!
2.      I started and finished my first year of high school!
3.      I participated in my first NaNoWrimo which was a whole lot of fun!


THANK YOU:
1. ALL THOSE AMAZING FOLLOWERS. I WOULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT YOU ALL
2. ALL THOSE AWESOME BLOGGERS OUT THERE FOR INSPIRING ME AND JUST BLOGGING


And of course this calls for a celebration! Or presents! Anyone interested? 


Well, I will be having a 1 YEAR BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY very soon so come back and enter! 

6 comments:

  1. aww yay! Congratulations and happy blogaversary! I for one think your blog is pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first year and I hope this next year is as greater than the first. You hit some real milestones. I think it is fantastic that you devote so much time to this along with everything else you must have going on, (high school, family, social life. your blog is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 1 year blogoversary! Doesn't it go crazy fast!? Aw thank you for the shout-out, I'll always be here for you if you need help <3 Keep doing what you're hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice review of your first year. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS