Friday, October 08, 2010

2010 Dewey's 24 hr Read-a-Thon


I signed up for Dewey's 24 Hours Read-A-Thon a while ago and I also signed up to be a cheerleader! 

The Read-a-thon will start: October 9th at 5am Pacific (1pm GMT). You can click here to the start times page to check the starting time in your timezone. Remember that if it’s more convenient to you, you could start either earlier or later, as well as participate for only part of the 24 hours. Very few people make it through the entire 24-hour period without sleeping, so don’t let that discourage you! Sleep is definitely allowed. You can post your progress every hour, couple of hours or just have a wrap-up post. It's up to you!


I'm not sure how long I'll be reading since I will be cheering everyone on! BUT the good thing is that I have no school tomorrow SO I can finish up all (or most of ) my work tomorrow, leaving me with Saturday to READ, CHEER, READ AND READ SOME MORE! 


Here's some of what I will be reading (can change!):

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare (already started!)
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan (already started!)

Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale by Holly Black
Dark of the Moon (Dark Guardian #3) by Rachel Hawthorne
Shadow of the Moon (Dark Guardian #4) by Rachel Hawthorne 
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee


2 comments:

  1. Have fun! And, I hope that you get to put in some reading time with all of your cheerleading efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got A Spy in the House in my pile too! I'm really excited to get to it, whether tomorrow or later on.
    Cheering is fun, but I'm taking a break from it this time. I think I'll do it every other read-a-thon. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS