Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Have A Problem

I have a problem! As I stated before, I'll be changing my layout back to the normal green one sine I only changed it for the season and stuff...SO! I found this one layout that I fell in love with.   I uploaded it to my layout testing blog and THIS is what I got. I love it but I feel as if I've seen it somewhere...


I need you help! If any of you have seen THIS layout used by another book blogger, can you let me know? I really don't want to copy theirs! 


See this template LIVE HERE

2 comments:

  1. I think yes, but I can't remember which blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it reminded me of Book Butterfly but it wasn't the same. Sorry I couldn't be of more help and good luck with the change!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS