Sunday, October 03, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

It's been forever since I've had one of these! I'm updating my library so next week will be a better look at some books I hope to get!
Hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

Won:
The Pace by Shelena Shorts (signed)
**Thanks Shelena! **

From the Library:
In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellswoth
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale by Holly Black
Dark of the Moon (Dark Guardian #3) by Rachel Hawthorne
Shadow of the Moon (Dark Guardian #4) by Rachel Hawthorne
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins (review to come!)

For Review:
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan

Purchased:
None

So what did you get in your mail box?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your library rocks! Sweet books this week,

    Hope you enjoy them all =)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS