Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (11)

Hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

Won:
Alexis (a Louder Than Words book) by Alexis Singer 

From the Library:
None

For Review:
None 

Purchased:
None

If you remember my haul from last week, you know why this IMM is SO SMALL! A lot of my books have yet to come in! And I've been trying to get my library in order by listing all of the books I own. I know this sounds crazy but it really helps! I just found my ARC of The Dark Devine and before, I couldn't find it anywhere! At the moment, I have over 60 books that I've typed up on a Word doc!

What did you get?


I do realize that my blog is being weird...I don't know why or how to fix it!

1 comment:

  1. I had a crazy week... I dont even remember what came in my mailbox :) Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS