Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (13) and Update!

Won:
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
*Thanks Khy*

The Candidates by Inara Scott
**Thanks Manga Manic Café**

From the Library:
SCHOOL LIBRARY
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
**I was sooo happy to get these two books! I've got Torment on hold for me so I need to finish FALLEN. Honestly, it's disappointing. PARANORMALCY is VERY GOOD! Soo good that I don't want to put it down.**

For Review:
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
**I LOVE THE COVER. It's so shiny and pretty!**
*Provided by the author of an honest review**

Purchased:
None

Update: I have a lot of books to read and review. It’s kinda sad how busy I have been with school work. I haven’t had a chance to read much and I don’t like it. I’m sure you saw my apparent change in the blog look and I was hoping to have done it a while ago but…yeah. It will go back to my green background on November 1! Yes, it is in honor of October and fall and HALLOWEEN!

In other news, my rating system will change. I'm going to add things to it and make it better! 

7 comments:

  1. So many great books. I am sure you will have a great time reading.
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These truly sound like some really great reads!! Looking forward to your reviews!
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Crank and Fallen but haven't read them yet. Paranormalcy is one of my favorites! Enchanted Ivy is on my wishlist! Hope you enjoy all those awesome books! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're enjoying Fallen, I've got it waiting for me in my to-read pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wanna read the candidates so bad. I have paranormalacy and torment on order for next week hopefully I'll get them soon. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Candidates I've been wanting to read this is sounds good and paranormalcy and torment and fallen I have on order so hopefully i'll get those this week..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fall background is adorable!

    You've got quite a few good ones to read this week. Hope you enjoy them all!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS