Saturday, October 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)



Won:
The Dark Devine by Bree Despain (SIGNED)
*Thanks Breen and Enna Isley*

Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
**Thanks Manga Manic Café**

Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
**Thanks Danielle**

From the Library:
Whisper by Phoebe Kitandis
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Only The Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girl #4) by Ally Carter 
**I just got home from shopping about ten minutes ago and I got these three from the library**

For Review:
None

Purchased:
None


What did you get in your mailbox?

Hosted by The Story Siren

9 comments:

  1. Great books! I loved both of them, hope you do too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard extraordinary this about Losing Faith, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got The Dark Divine too. Losing Faith is on my wishlist.
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow three books I would love to read and you've won all of them! Congrats, I wish I won something:D
    Here is my http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I liked The Dark Devine, and Losing Faith is soooo good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really should utilize my library more often! I really want Losing Faith!

    My IMM vlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Love the books! Congrats on your wins!! :)
    I'm super interested in Losing Faith! Also, Bree's books are on my TBR list. I have Extraordinary. :)
    Nice blog! I'm a new follower. You can check out my IMM at:

    http://attackofthebook.com/2010/10/31/imm-dos/

    Happy Halloween and as always.. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS