Saturday, October 02, 2010

J.K. Rowling Interview on Oprah!

Kirthi of Pages posted this interview on her blog and I thought I'd share it as well. I got home at around 3:45 on Friday and I sat down on my couch and watched this interview on my TV. Did I mention that I recorded this interview? Yep, so I'll be watching it over and over! 


Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:



Part 5:



I think J.K. Rowling is gorgeous, don't you? I think this was a great interview though I had some iffy moments:


1. I wanted to hear more from Jo...not so much Oprah. 
2. I didn't learn as much as I had thought I would....oh, well. Still loved it.


That's about all. I don't know why, but after watching this, my respect for Jo has grown tremendously. Maybe it's because I've heard about her life in interviews and quotes but never directly from her, you know what I mean? 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I saw that! I was also a little disappointed that J.K. didn't talk as much as Oprah did, but it was still a great interview! And I agree, J.K. is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, glad you like it! There are 2 more Parts to it, or 3! You should look it up on Youtube, I haven't got around to posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link to part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omtUS5qnGag

    I love interviews with Jo. She is such a fantastic woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree, Oprah talked WAY too much. Jo's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS